Registration for idea generation workshop is closed. Please visit this website if you would like to join theCo-Creation Challenge- Final Pitching.
Do you have any innovative ideas to address social issues in Hong Kong? Are you looking for like-minded partners to collaborate and create new ideas together?
Cross-sector collaboration and co-creation are key to the success of social innovation. This competition aims to promote the exchange of experiences and knowledge among organizations, social entrepreneurs, and various sectors, nurturing social entrepreneurs to generate new ideas and implement innovative projects to address local social issues and bring positive impact to society.
- Organizations, social enterprises, or social entrepreneurs who are currently or have previously received funds managed by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service
- Interested in co-creating new ideas with partners
- Social Innovation project that create impact to underprivileged and marginalised group in Hong Kong (such as low-income families, ethnic minorities, people with SEN, carers etc)
- Recommended project duration: 1-2 year(s)
- Recommended project budget: HK$1,000,000 or above
16 January, 2024
3:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Successful registrants will receive the detailed information)
Idea Generation Workshop
- Get to know and match suitable partners and brainstorm innovative ideas.
Early February 2024
- Receive guidance from experienced consultants to refine project proposals
21 February 2024
Submission of Concept Proposal (PPT)
- At least one organisation of each applying team must participate in the Idea Generation Workshop
Late March 2024
- Shortlisted teams will present their projects to foundation members and representatives from various sectors.
- The winning project will receive a prize of HKD$10,000.
- Good understanding of social need and a clear theory of change
- Co-creation between stakeholders
- Clear implementation plan and project outputs
- Sustainability (in terms of impact and financial)
The registration for idea generation workshop is closed. Please visit here for the details ofCo-Creation Challenge-Final Pitching.