4-step to Apply
1 Sign up for an application account
2 Tell your idea with a proposal
3 Attach a budget and impact assessment form
4 On-line submission
With the last round of application ended on 31 Mar 2019, funding application by innovative projects is closed.
The following documents shall be required for an application.
- Duly completed application form
- Proposal (download template for "The Second Silver Innovators' Competition 2019-20")
- Budget Plan (download template for "The Second Silver Innovators' Competition 2019-20")
- Declaration form (download self-declaration form)
- Applicant should make
cleardeclaration of other funding schemes he / sheis applying for or applications are being processed.
- Corporate governance planLearn More A corporate governance (CG) plan is required in case the application is not a natural person.
—Full CG plan for projects with a separate legal entity, e.g. incorporated under the Companies Ordinance; (download Guideline for establishing CG plan)
Registration documents e.g. Business Registration Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association
- Documentary proof of matching fund
and / orsponsorship from other sources (if applicable)
The original of the
Acknowledgement will be sent to the applicant upon receipt of an application by HKCSS.
A rejected application may be resubmitted only if its content has been revised substantially or if the applicant is able to produce supplementary evidence to address the comments made by the Vetting Committee. A resubmitted application will be treated as a new application and will be subjected to the same assessment procedures.
All submitted materials will be treated as confidential and be protected in the spirit of non-disclosure. Also, it will not be distributed to any other party unless requested by the applicant. Access to the submitted materials will be restricted to appointed vetting committee and staff at HKCSS who work for Impact Incubator.